Allendale Community for Senior Living is looking for a sales professional representative for admissions/ hospital liaison. Salary plus commission. Bergen County experience a plus.
Sales Person/ Hospital Liaison is responsible for the entire sales process that results in prospective residents moving in to the community including generating leads, qualifying leads, documenting prospective resident information, planning and implementing follow-up activities, achieving agreement and obtaining deposits. Manages successful transitions from where the sales process ends and the move-in and welcome process begins, to guarantee a smooth and welcoming resident experience.
- Is responsible for building and sustaining census
- Maintains a pristine database
- Has the ability to counsel and guide clients and families through the sales process
- Aggressively, but appropriately, follows up on all opportunities, and Confidently closes the sale
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced in a Long term Care environment (nursing home, assisted living industry)
- Sales – inside and outside – experience required.
- Strong commitment to importance of proactive sales and marketing as it relates to community occupancy
- Strong customer service background with measurable results
- Strong communication, empathy and ability to work independently;
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Support Allendale Community for Senior Living Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Ability to speak intelligently about our services
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus.
Generous benefit package
To join The Allendale Community family as a Sales Person/ Hospital Liaison , complete this form and hit send. Applicants will only be notified if their qualifications meet current or future openings.