The Atrium Assisted Living offers a wide range of assistive services to maximize independence for residents in the comfort and privacy of their own apartments. From studios to one- and two-bedroom suites, The Atrium's rental apartments feature spacious living areas and closet space as well as private bathrooms with many designer upgrade options. The Community's lifestyle also incorporates amenities such as housekeeping, restaurant-style dining and a dynamic activities program focusing on social, recreational, cultural, educational, spiritual and wellness events.
Personalized care plans, administered by CNAs and supervised by a registered nurse, help satisfy each resident's health and wellness needs. Services available on-site include:
- Health and wellness screenings
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Nutritional counseling and meal planning
- Medication reminders and management
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
A variety of community spaces are designed to encourage peer socialization and visitor interaction. A distinctive two-story atrium lobby filled with original artwork and natural sunlight welcomes residents, family and friends. Outside, professionally landscaped gardens and nature wood surroundings set the backdrop for relaxing and enjoying nature. The building also has an on-site cinema, game room, arcade, Internet Café, library, exercise room, activities center, 1950s-style diner and an outdoor courtyard with putting green.
Highlights of The Atrium's Activities & Amenities:
- Classes in Martial Arts, Computers, History, Arts & Crafts
- Low-impact Exercise, Tai Chi, Zumba, Shuffleboard, and Horseshoes
- Scheduled trips to local shopping, dining and entertainment venues
- Films and lectures in our on-site 50-seat Cinema
- Concerts, discussion groups and sing-a-longs in the Lounge
- Regularly scheduled religious services
- Three professional chef-prepared meals served each day
- Daily housekeeping and linen services
- 24-hour supervision by registered nurses
- Cable television and all utilities included (with the exception of phone service)
- As a certified assisted living residence, The Atrium Assisted Living accepts long-term care insurance and veteran's benefits. The Community also offers a Senior Social Club, an adult day program for non-residents and a Short-Term Respite Stay Program for caregivers who travel for extended periods of time or are planning a vacation.